Sunday, June 24, 2007
7:30 PM
YOU KNOW NAZ,
I LOVE YOU ALOT!

Has its ups and down.
I never said it was easy, but we never thought it was that hard.
And the only thing that has been keeping me alive, is that spirit in you.
After all this while, you had to bear with so many things
So many I could have gave up if I were you.
But you, are different.
You never admitted defeat.
I have so much to say, yet I have to go now.
I`ll continue alright?
bye.
edit/
My heart said you;I never took it.
Until you told me,not once,not twice,but many.
And there is a saying,absence makes the heart grow fonder.
That,is undeniably true.
Perth,was the first.
And then, KL was second.
I don`t know what lies ahead.
But I`m pretty sure it wouldn`t be easy.
And I know you know that too.
If you`re really a man of your words,
Then let me see that.